With a mission to advance knowledge and improve health through patient care, research, and the education of trainees in an inclusive culture that embraces diversity, fosters innovation, stimulates critical thinking, supports lifelong learning, and sustains the legacy of excellence, the University of Pennsylvania Health System (part of Penn Medicine) is launching a search for a Senior Vice President/Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO). Penn Medicine seeks a collaborative, expert, and effective leader to steward the human resources function for this $11.1 billion system.
The new CHRO will be charged with:
· Supporting Penn Medicine’s strategic plan by developing a holistic and thoughtful human resources strategic plan that meets the needs of both the system and the local entities with short- and long-term metrics and goals
· Balancing the merits and advantages of centralization with the need to provide responsive service and personal touch to the entities
· Inspiring confidence and building trust with human resource colleagues, peers, entity leadership, and other stakeholders
· Establishing credibility as strategic partner and learning the complexity of Penn Medicine
· Promoting transparency and communicating consistently, proactively, and effectively.
· Providing leadership to the entire human resources department
· Offering strong, effective, and steady leadership that ensures organizational alignment
The CHRO position is a compelling opportunity for an effective human resources leader to work at a world-class institution in a world-class city with a newly elected mayor. With a proven track record of developing relationships, inspiring teams, architecting a human resources strategic plan, and getting results, the new CHRO will be well-positioned for success at Penn Medicine.
The salary will be based upon experience. Interested or know someone who might be? Please contact Andrew Wheeler at 267 257-1910 or email@example.com.
For more information, take a look at the position description here.